DOT Physicals-No Appointment Needed
Before you can get behind the wheel of a commercial vehicle, you need a DOT Medical Exam and Medical Examiner’s Certificate. DOT physicals are good for up to 24 months. However, if you have a chronic condition, like diabetes or high blood pressure, the term of your DOT physical will be decided at the time of your physical. At the time of your exam, the Certified Medical Examiner will explain how long your test results last. No appointments needed.
Weight Loss Program
- Hepatitis B
- Flu shot
- Pneumonia shot
Acute Illness Treatment
Blood Pressure Monitoring
High Blood Pressure Management Covid Rapid Molecular Testing On-Site Lab Testing(Labcorp Labs) & More
WE TREAT ILLNESSES & INJURIES, SUCH AS:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Bronchitis, sinusitis and other respiratory illnesses
- Earache or wax build-up
- Urinary tract infections
- Allergies and Asthma
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Cuts and Lacerations – sutures
- Fractures and Sprains
- Abdominal pain
- Minor eye problems and nose bleeds
- Animal and insect bites
- Poison Ivy and skin rashes
- Minor burns and severe sunburn
Drug & Alcohol Screening
Airport Clinic, Inc has over 25 years experience in the Drug & Alcohol testing. Locally Owned & Operated. No Appointment Required
- Pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable cause, and return to work screens
- DOT and non DOT screen- Certified DOT Collectors
- Urine and hair testing
- Rapid Drug Screens & Lab based drug screens(LabCorp, certified (SAMHSA) Lab.
- MRO service (D.R.S)
- DOT Consortium Program (random selection software program)
- Drug Screen Random Program for companies(random selection software program)
- Post Accident After-hours and on-site drug screening services.
- Post Accident After-hours call 229-281-3773.
CPR-Healthcare Provider Classes @ Airport Clinic, Inc. 704 Gil Harbin Industrial Blvd Valdosta, GA 31601 Pre-registration required Cost $50.00 CPR Book If Needed $15.00 Classes offered monthly please see calendar below for the next scheduled class.
Companies: Onsite classes available, contact training center for additional information.
Allen MacDougald, TC Coordinator email@example.com
Physicals, Occupational Medicine, and additional services
- DOT Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Annual Wellness
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Coast Guard Physicals
- Industrial Physicals
- Fit for Duty
- Urine Drug screening (Rapid Test & Lab based)
- Hair Drug Testing
- Vision Testing
- Hearing Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respiratory Fit Test
Airport Clinic, Inc. has 25 years experience with all aspects of industrial medicine. Our long history means that we are on the preferred provider list for all of the major workers compensation carriers. We are experienced in evaluating injured workers and helping them return to limited/modified duty before they make a complete recovery. All of our providers are available to talk with a supervisor, shop steward or boss regarding the injured worker’s status
Not Sure What You Need?
Simply give us a call or send us an email to get to know how we can help you. We are here to help. Walk into our clinic and let us take a closer look to suggest the best treatment you need.